2. I like very simple watches, and only have one, a cheap Timex, which I've worn since about 1998. To go with it, I use very simple nylon watch bands with a buckle that I can get at army surplus stores.
3. I enjoy old movies, and see no point in rushing to see new ones. A lot of my favorite movies are black and white, or french, but, for some reason, not both.
5. I like simple food, and, except when I'm away from home, I have exactly the same breakfast every day: oatmeal with whey powder, walnuts and a banana. Sometimes I mix in peanut butter instead of walnuts (at most once a week).
6. I took the same Tai Chi class for several years. I think it has helped me in a number of ways, particularly to feel more fluid in my body, less stiff, and perhaps a little more generally relaxed. This fall is the first quarter in years that I have completely skipped the class, and I don't know if I'll go back. Though I was in the class for years, it was never very social, and I'm working on being more social these days.
7. I took up metal working this year, partly because I wanted to "work with my hands" instead of just working digitally. It has been a great experience so far, and I'm planning to learn milling in the new year.
Now I'm supposed to tag seven other bloggers, but I don't know any other bloggers besides LizzieLou. Add a comment if you'd like me to tag you!
(I should say, I know several other people with blogs, but they post so rarely, I don't think they count as bloggers...)